Logan Miller Tweet:

 Logan Miller 

Super pissed I'm headed to London today UGHHHH and then I'm going to Amsterdam FML!!!!!!!!

 Logan Miller 

been telling my manager for years to call up the people at Harry Potter and reconsider me and it finally payed off

 Logan Miller 

IM HARRY POTTER BITCHES too funny,FINALLY THEY CAME AROUND AND SAW I WAS THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE HARRY



 Xanthia Morrello 
 por Loganyeah785
@ I don't think I can consider you HP until you do a variety of nude scenes in a stageplay. ;)

 Logan Miller 

Sarcasm and twitter doesn't mix, i was only kidding folks, I'm more then excited to go to London

 Logan Miller 

From the looks of it the votes are in, people like the sarcasm better... So I will continue to fake douche it up for your tweeting pleasure

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario